Frequently Asked Questions
- Proceed to our online shop, browse our selection and place an order.
- You will receive a order number in a confirmation email.
- The next steps to completing the payment of your choice will be included in the email.
You can set up an account here.
If you have e-transfer set up with your financial institution, we will send the payment information in your confirmation email when you place an order.
We send our packages securely via Express Canada Post. We will provide tracking information for your purchase. If you have any questions, you can contact our store and we will be happy to help you.
Your order will be packaged with care and sealed to ensure privacy and discretion. Our packaging will ensure your order will arrive in excellent standard.
Individuals who are of legal age of possession in their province can legally possess the following:
• Up-to 30 grams of legal cannabis (dried) or;
• 150 grams of fresh cannabis
• 450 grams of edible product
• 2,100 grams of liquified product
• 5 grams of concentrated product (solid or liquid)
• 30 cannabis seeds
GRAMZ Cannatique is located in Akwesasne, Ontario, and therefore you do not leave Canadian soil when visiting our store. When passing through the customs located in Cornwall, Ontario, you can utilize the domestic lane when traveling to and from our store from Ontario.
Recreational cannabis continues to remain illegal in New York State. We will post updates on the status of cannabis legislation if and when that changes.
We are a tax-free business operating on Native Land, any and all additional fees are included in the price.
Yes, you can, however we prefer that our customers use our websites to pre-order so we can prepare your order in advance.
Sorry, cash and E-Transfers only at this time
Absolutely! Please check Drive-Thru or Instore payment when ordering and your order will be waiting.
Not at this time, but we do offer in store and online E-transfer.